Thursday, March 31, 2011

9 Pure Facts on a Natural Insomnia Supplement

Medical research has found that sleep deprivation disrupts several physiologic functions in the body, such as, hormone imbalances, immune system dysfunctions (e.g. increased risk for colon cancer, breast cancer, heart disease and diabetes), weight gain and anxiety. 

Melatonin, valerian and prescribed sleeping aids are not the only options for attaining a restful night's sleep. Kavinace, another natural remedy is associated with eliminating the symptoms of insomnia. Check out this video to learn more.





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for post! Wow nice Health solution usa Insomnia Supplement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Nice Blog !Health and Weight Loss Supplements Good soultiion in usa Insomnia Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used this before and it helped but it is addictive just like anti anxieties. If you take this for several weeks you will have rebound insomnia worse than before plus other symptoms. I works on the same gaba receptors as Klonopin or xanax. So if you take those meds and want to get off, use this. Since coming off those meds (3 years ago) I haven't been the same. I get severe hypoglycemia at night which is anxiety/stress for no reason. A lot is due to perimenopause and so progesterone cream helps. Progesterone also works on the gaba receptors in the same way so again if your a women you can use the progesterone to wean off sleep meds. That's how I was able to do it myself. So I'm ready to go back on Kavanice regardless of the addictive quality. I am now set on the fact that my body will never be the same now that peri menopause has hit so I may as well be on something.

    ReplyDelete